Graceful Goat Adventure Cabin Pool*Mtn Views*Hot Tub*Fire Pit*Game Room*Theater*Secluded*Pet & Family Friendly
Every trip with our family turns into an adventure. Our cabins are designed to allow you to embrace that adventure and make lifelong memories along the way.
Size –4 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half) 5 Baths (4 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-12
Graceful Goat Adventure Cabin is the ultimate mountain oasis in the Great Smoky Mountains with amazing views and amenities. It is situated on a ridge top with an in-ground, outdoor salt-water pool, luxury hot tub, fire pit, infrared sauna, theater room, game room and more; you'll never want to leave! You'll love the beauty and privacy of over 5 acres of land with a bass pond and hiking trail. It provides the best of both worlds as it is close to downtown Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
The backyard is a highlight of this property. Open from approximately March 20th until December 1st, the heated pool alone will provide hours of fun for all ages. The hot tub and fire pit are conveniently all located in the same area so family can spread out and enjoy their own activities yet still be close. Enjoy the stunning views. The game room and theater are equally entertaining and perfect for all ages. Did we mention you won't want to leave?
With 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a comfortable family room, private sunroom and detached barn converted to a game room, wet-bar and theater room, you'll have ample space to enjoy all the activities the cabin and property have to offer.
- Master bedroom with king bed, 43" HD Smart TV and full-length mirror
- Ensuite bathroom with over-sized walk-in marble shower, walk-in closet and 2 person infrared sauna
- 2nd bedroom with king bed, 40" HD Smart TV and large mirror
- The bathroom for this bedroom and the main bathroom of the home, is conveniently located just outside the bedroom door and has a tub/shower combo
- Family room with 2 full-size couches, one a queen-size sleeper sofa and one theater sofa, a wood-burning fire place and 65" curved screen, HD smart TV
- The kitchen has all new, high-end appliances and is well-appointed including a Ninja Foodi (with 9 cooking functions including slow cook, pressure cook and air fry), Keurig Duo (for k-cups or drip coffee), blender, cooking & baking supplies, glass food storage containers, basic spices and much more
- Our kitchen table is custom made from barnwood from the 1870's. Already holding so many memories, this over-sized table welcomes and fits all for many memories to be made over a shared meal or game. The table has two long benches and comfortably seats at least 12. The breakfast bar seats another 2, plus we provide a 6-in-1 convertible high chair
- Private sunroom has two large, cozy hanging egg chairs. Ultimate location for reading, listening to the birds or sneaking a quick nap. The sunroom doubles as a work-out area with yoga mats and various exercise bands.
- 3rd bedroom comfortably sleeps 3 with a queen bed and a twin daybed. It also has a 40" HD Smart TV.
- Large dresser in the bonus room provides plenty of space for you to unpack and settle in for your stay.
- Ensuite bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
- 4th bedroom comfortably sleeps 3 with two twin beds that can be used individually or pushed together for a king-like experience plus a twin daybed. It also has a 40" HD Smart TV.
- Adorable bonus room offers comfy seating, toys, books and puzzles for your little guests.
- Ensuite bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
-The main floor of the barn is converted to an open air entertainment space. You can enjoy the fresh air with the garage doors open (protected with screens) or close the doors and enjoy the comfort of the space with heating and air conditioning.
-With a wet-bar, board games, pool table, air hockey, ping pong, skeeball, & basketball, everyone in your group will enjoy hours of entertainment.
-Should you want to share a meal in the barn, both the pool table and air hockey table convert to dining room tables comfortably seating at least 6 persons each. Whether you have 6 people or 12 people in your group, with the table in the wet-bar that seats 4, you can more than comfortably gather everyone for a sit down meal.
-There is also a powder room conveniently located on the main floor.
-The loft in the barn is home to our theater room with 2 theater style couches and a brand-new pull-out couch (with queen mattress) comfortably seating 9 people or more. We provide extra blankets and pillows to make sure everyone is cozy.
- Enjoy the 65" 4K HD Smart TV, where you'll have access to our personal digital movie collection on VUDU. For the rest of the apps, it's BYOC (Bring Your Own Codes)
We've curated our cabin to help you feel at home and have time to enjoy the great outdoors. You'll find our new couches and hospitality grade mattresses to allow for ultimate rest, while you can appreciate the little touches like our signature coffee bar and ample cleaning and hygiene supplies to save you an extra trip to the store. This cabin is truly "fully-loaded"! Come see for yourself. :) We even help with concierge services like grocery delivery, photography sessions, private in-home chef and massages.
We want you to be comfortable bringing your littles ones and fur babies. For your babies and toddlers, you will find a pack-n-play, convertible highchair, stepstool, gate, toys, puzzles, books and more. We are pet friendly and allow up to 2 well-trained dogs and provide amenities for them too! A crate is provided, as we ask that you please crate them when unattended. We also provide water/food bowls, leashes and poop bags. Please keep your dog leashed or allow them to enjoy the fenced backyard. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the pool.
We want you to be and feel safe while staying at our cabin. You'll find things like flashlights, mini lanterns, first aid kits, an automatic pool safety cover, rescue ring, fire extinguishers and emergency escape ladders all strategically placed should an emergency arise. We've thought of every detail so that you don't have to worry while on your vacation.
When you stay at any one of our cabins, you can help us do our part to make a difference. We provide on-site recycling, use many all-natural products, including the cleaning and hygiene products, and we make a donation to a local charity for every stay. Follow Vacation Adventures by Vicki on FB or IG to see periodic updates about the charity that we support.
The Smokies are our family's favorite vacation destination in the country, and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. Between the adventure of the National Park, the quant feel of Gatlinburg, the excitement of Pigeon Forge, and the new attractions coming to Sevierville, there is something for everyone! We look forward to hosting you and providing you an exceptional stay.
Our guests are raving with comments like these, but don't take our word for it, check out all our reviews. They speak for themselves.
"I wish I could give Vicki more than 5 stars! I reserved this home for my daughter’s bachelorette and Vicki went above and beyond to make us ALL feel special. The game barn was perfect and there is so much to do on the property, it would be easy to never leave. It is a stunning home and suited our every need and then some. She has thought of everything!! The kitchen is virtually like cooking at home, with everything right there. We all can’t wait to come back!!!"
"This was one of the best places we have ever stayed! It was very private, which is exactly what we needed for our large family! Vicki made our stay carefree - she thought of everything! From a fully functional kitchen (including spices) to a Bluetooth speaker, nothing was left out! I had great cell service there with Verizon but my kids T-mobile did not but thanks to excellent WiFi coverage, no one was left out! Vicki communicated with us promptly and proactively as needed! Would absolutely stay here again - well worth the money!!"
"Place was fantastic. Quiet and secluded which is what I was looking for. Great find. Nobody wanted to come home. I didn't want to leave such a good review because I wanted it to our family hidden gem. That wouldn't have been fair to the host Vicki. She is extremely informative and thought of everything. Will definitely return. Two thumbs up!"
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerWhile Vacation Adventures by Vicki was officially started in 2022, I've always had a passion for traveling. Whenever I travel with my husband David and our 3 teenage boys, it's always an adventure, and we especially love when the great outdoors are involved. Mountains and water are my happy places, and the Great Smoky Mountains are at the top of my list. We've made lifelong memories during these adventurous vacations. We hope that you join us on this adventure by allowing us to host you in one of our cabins. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions; I truly want your experience to be exceptional.
|Setting & View
5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half)
5 Baths (4 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure
We look forward to hosting you at one of our cabins!