Here are ten reasons why you should visit us this year!
- We have cabins with fireplaces, hot tubs, firepits and decks overlooking the mountains.
- You'll find plenty of hiking trails nearby.
- From air hockey to multi-cade to an indoor pool, each cabin boasts activities for kids and adults alike.
- We have Treager grill/smokers as well as well-appointed kitchens for dining in or venture out to one of the nearby restaurants.
- We’ve vacationed in the Smokies for over a decade as a family, so our guidebooks aren’t just “how to guides” for the cabins. They also offer a ton of insider tips and recommendations to help make your vacation planning a breeze.
- Both cabins are private and Ridge Top Adventure Cabin is on over 12 acres of personal, secluded forest to roam with changing leaf colors in October and November.
- Our cabins are both within 10 minutes from multiple National Park trail heads.
- If you like off-roading in a Jeep, Tacoma or other short body vehicle, we are close to Outdoors in the Smokies, who also offers e-bike rentals!
- If you like moonshine or would like to try it, Ridge Top Adventure Cabin is close to my husbands self proclaimed best distillery in Tennessee-Adventure Distilling Co.
- Both cabins are conveniently located. Ridge Top Adventure Cabin is about 15 miles to downtown Gatlinburg while Hidden Adventure is just 5 miles from Pigeon Forge.
The Smokies Are Home to More Than 100 Waterfalls
If you're looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of busy life, then you need to visit the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It's home to more than 100 waterfalls, as well as thousands of acres of lush forests, rugged cliffs, and breathtaking views. This is my personal favorite about the Smokies area. Soaking in the beauty of the waterfalls after a hike is so rewarding.
Don't wait.... Check our availability and book your Great Smoky Mountain vacation with us today: www.vacationadventuresbyvicki.com/book