Ridge Top Adventure Cabin Mtn Views*Secluded*Firepit*Hot Tub*Theater/Game Room*EV Charger*near Gatlinburg
Every trip with our family turns into an adventure. Our cabins are designed to allow you to embrace that adventure and make lifelong memories along the way.
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-10
Ridge Top Adventure is secluded and newly updated cabin with all new amenities for the whole family to enjoy, including hot tub, air hockey table, multi-cade, theater room, 4K HD smart tv’s, firepit with Adirondack chairs and Traeger grill/smoker. Situated on a ridge top, this cabin boasts amazing views of the mountains during all seasons and offers over 12 acres of land to explore. It is the ultimate location for outdoor adventures, such as hiking in the National Park, mountain coasters and ziplining, yet you are only 15 miles from Gatlinburg.
- Master bedroom with king bed, fire place, HD smart TV
- Ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and stand-alone shower
- Pack-n-play and plenty of space in the master bedroom for a safe place for your little one to sleep
- Family room with 2 brand-new full-size couches, fireplace and 4K HD smart TV
- Kitchen, with all new appliances, is well-appointed including a Ninja Foodi (with 9 cooking functions including slow cook, pressure cook and air fry), Keurig Duo (for k-cups or drip coffee), blender, hand-held mixer, cooking & baking supplies, glass food storage containers, basic spices and more
- Eating area seats 9-10 including 6 at the kitchen table, 3 at the breakfast bar and the convertible high chair
- Screened in porch with luxury hot tub that seats 6
- Powder room conveniently located by the screened in porch
- Queen bed with room darkening curtain for privacy
- Ensuite bathroom with shower-tub combo
- Sitting area with views of the Smokies
*Lower Living Level*
- Theater room with theater style couch and pull-out couch with queen mattress comfortably seats 6 plus we have extra blankets and large pillows for little ones to cozy up on the floor
- Enjoy the 4K HD Smart TV, where you'll have access to our personal digital movie collection on VUDU. For the rest of the apps, it's BYOC (Bring Your Own Codes)
- Arcade / Game room with 3,000 game multi-cade and air hockey
- Reading nook with board games, puzzles and books
- Full bathroom with shower-tub combo
- Bedroom with queen over queen bunkbed sleeps up to another 4 people
We've curated our cabin to help you feel at home and have time to enjoy the great outdoors. You'll find our brand-new couches and mattresses to allow for ultimate rest, while you can appreciate the little touches like our signature coffee bar and ample cleaning and hygiene supplies to save you an extra trip to the store.
Whether you want to unplug and enjoy the fire pit or explore the property or you want to enjoy all the entertainment inside the cabin, we've got you covered. For the smart TV's, you'll have access to all the free apps as well as our private movie collection on Vudu. For everything else, it's BYOC (bring your own codes).
We want you to be comfortable bringing your littles ones and fur babies. For your babies and toddlers, you will find a pack-n-play, convertible highchair, stepstool, gate, toys, books and our favorite - the in-home scavenger hunts. We allow up to 2 well-trained dogs and provide amenities for them too! A crate is provided, as we ask that you please crate them when unattended. We also provide water/food bowls, leashes and poop bags. As we're in a rural mountain area, neighborhood dogs have been known to occasionally venture onto our property. Please keep your dog leashed or allow them to enjoy the upper deck, which we gated just for them.
When you stay at any one of our cabins, you can help us do our part to make a difference. We provide on-site recycling, use many all-natural products, including the cleaning and hygiene products, and we make a donation to a local charity for every stay. Follow Vacation Adventures by Vicki on FB to see who we are donating to.
Our guests are raving with comments like these, but don't take our word for it, check out all our reviews. They speak for themselves.
"Excellent communication, amenities beyond expectation, beautiful & extremely clean cabin, comfy beds & furniture, wonderful entrainment options & great wifi, very pet friendly"
"absolutely EXACTLY what we were looking for. The cleanliness was stellar"
"by far the best. Beautiful home and views. It’s very quiet. The hot tub was amazing. It had everything we could need. The host was great and was easy to communicate with. If you are looking for a relaxing mountain vacation this is it."
"A must stay!! The cabin is beautiful! Vicki has thought of everything to make your stay so comfortable and enjoyable! We were very impressed with her communication. The property is amazing. The jacuzzi is big and enjoyable after a day hiking! We roasted marshmallows at the fire pit, played board games and watched movies! The mattresses are so comfy!!! The WiFi worked great! There wasn’t anything I thought she could improve! Everything was top notch and the host was so sweet!"
"What can I say! This cabin is next level with all the comforts of home. This host left no stone unturned! I give this cabin AND host a 5 star rating!"
"Book this home! You will not regret it!"
The Smokies are our family's favorite vacation destination in the country, and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to hosting you and providing you an exceptional stay.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerDavid, I and our 3 teenage boys have a passion for adventure, especially when the great outdoors are involved. Our love of lifelong memories that come with adventurous vacations along with our love for the Great Smoky Mountains led us down the path of starting Vacation Adventures by Vicki. We hope that you join us on this adventure by allowing us to host you in one of our cabins. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions; I truly want your experience to be exceptional.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
The spacious master bedroom is conveniently located on the main floor. With a king sized log frame bed, sitting area, private fire place, walk-shower and whirlpool tub, this master suite is sure to impress.
The loft bedroom with the queen sized log frame bed has the seating area with the best mountain views in the house. Done with the views and want your privacy, simply slide the room darkening curtains for your own little private escape. With your own ensuite bathroom with tub-shower combo, you might not want to leave!
The bunkroom in the basement has queen-over-queen log frame bunkbeds giving everyone the authentic cabin experience.
There is also a pack-n-play with sheets provided, for your convenience.
All beds have brand-new, hospitality grade mattresses and all new bedding to ensure your comfort and a good night's sleep.
|Sports & Adventure||
We look forward to hosting you at one of our cabins!